EHICanada site moved to WordPressArticle date: 10-Mar-2016
Welcome to the new format for the EHICanada website.
Most of the old content is still available, but in a different place. From the home page, you can navigate to content in a number of ways:
- the three latest articles (or “posts” in the new terminology) are shown under “Recent Activity. If the excerpt interests you, click on “read more” to, well, read more.
- to see posts in the three major categories, click on one of the three buttons, “News about Partners”, “News about Research” or “News about Education”. In WordPress, posts are shown in reverse chronological order (latest first, in other words). Again, the whole post is not shown, you get an excerpt. Click on the title or “(more…)” to get to the full post
- not only on the home page, but on most pages, there is navigation area with a greenish background. In this area, you can:
- search for specific text
- see all posts in a single category (the categories are listed, with the number of posts existing in each category shown in brackets). One or more category links is also shown at the end of each post. A post can be assigned to multiple categories.
- go to a specific page (pages can also be accessed via the main menu in the dark blue area at the top of the screen) “Pages” (as opposed to posts) tend to contain static information rather than news or
- see posts from a certain time frame, using the archives function
- click on a tag link at the end of a post to see other posts that have the same tag attached
- get back to the home page by clicking on “EHICanada” at the left end of the dark blue area at the top of the screen.
At the end of each post is an area where you can add a comment, including this post.
Hope you enjoy it.
This post is assigned to the following categories and tags. Click on any one for a list of similar posts:Website Help and news